At Apollo Artistry we build websites for progressive candidates and causes across the US. from full sites and landing pages to branding campaigns, managing social media and designing mail collateral. We’re seeking a driven graphic designer to join our team and help us lead the way in crafting quality/crispy print/online media.
The ideal designer will have an eye for clean and modern graphic/print design trends. Potentially experience in progressive politics. Candidates should be goal oriented working quickly and collaboratively with our team to meet deadlines and milestones. Our culture is fast paced and team oriented, we succeed together.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop/Illustrator
- Proficiency in quality design
- Can show examples of finished projects
- The desire to grow your skills and learn new ones in a team setting
- Commitment to quality implementing today’s best design practices
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or equal experience/skill set
- Ambition and drive to succeed
- Lead the creative direction for client projects
- Manage design projects and client needs/edits
- Manage ad campaigns and social media accounts
- Collaborate in designing ads, web and print media
- Maintain organized editable files
- Provide additional support for projects that require design
- Perform other duties as needed
- Facebook Ad Manager Experience
- Google Adwords experience
- CSS or HTML proficiency
- Animation and/or video editing skills
- Volunteered/worked on a political campaign
We’re a young fast growing digital firm of fun, ambitious and talented individuals collaborating and working as a team to deliver high quality and memorable digital interactions between progressive candidates and their constituents. Client success is truly our success as well. If Design and doing good sounds like something that interests you, send us a resume and portfolio! Apply below to get started.