At Apollo Artistry we build WordPress websites for organizations, candidates, and causes across the US. from full sites, and landing pages to custom-coded petitions and tools broadening the message and reach of our clients. We’re seeking a front-end WordPress developer to join our team and help us lead the way on what powerful, engaging online media looks like.
The ideal coder will have an eye for clean and modern website design trends. Potentially experience in progressive politics. Candidates should be goal oriented working quickly and collaboratively with our team to meet deadlines and milestones. Our culture is fast paced and team oriented, we succeed together.
- Experience with building and operating WordPress sites/plugins
- Proficiency in clean and modern design
- Skilled in Gutenberg blocks or equivalent WP site builders
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS – JS or PHP is a plus
- Can show examples of finished projects and creative problem solving
- Passionate about delivering quality work
- The desire to grow your skills and learn new ones in a team setting
- Commitment to quality implementing today’s best design/code practices
- Bachelors degree in Web Development or equal experience/skill set
- Ambition and drive to succeed in a team environment
- Assist in building custom website elements, and CSS templates
- Collaborate in site design, structure, and functionality
- Build and maintain various WordPress plugins
- Provide additional support for projects that require code
- Perform other duties as needed
We’re a young fast growing digital firm of fun, ambitious and talented individuals collaborating and working as a team to deliver high quality and memorable digital interactions. Client success is truly our success as well. If Design and doing good sounds like something that interests you, send us a resume and portfolio! Apply below to get started.