At Apollo Artistry, we build digital fundraising programs for progressive candidates and causes across the U.S. – from digital ads and email fundraising to websites and media strategy. We’re seeking a driven, experienced, accomplished digital fundraiser to lead our team and continue empowering campaigns and causes across the US.
The Digital Fundraising Manager, under supervision of the Managing Partners, will guide digital strategy for the firm and oversee efforts to maximize online fundraising and accelerate online engagement programs for Apollo’s large, diverse set of clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an interdepartmental lead role; in this capacity, that would be a working environment that requires individual, but interdependent teams, like email and design, digital marketing, and data/analytics. Preferred candidates will have experience writing and designing programs for a wide array of campaigns, causes, and communities.
The Digital Fundraising Manager will oversee work that is highly motivating, ever-changing, and always inspiring. If you’re looking to put your digital marketing skills to work while making a difference, Apollo Artistry is the place for you. Preferred applicants will have a diverse background, experience working through a full election cycle, and significant time leading digital ad programs, email fundraising, and digital strategy across multiple departments and platforms.
As a leader of the company, the Digital Fundraising Manager will have a passion for progressive politics and a strong knowledge of current news and political issues. Candidates should be goal-oriented, ready to work quickly and collaboratively as a team to meet project deadlines and company goals. Our culture is fast-paced, team-oriented, and all about making sure we succeed for our clients together.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive creative conversations and employ best practices for digital strategy and email fundraising that balances data, tactics, and design.
- Build relationships and work across departments with the understanding that success in this position requires purposeful collaboration with team members.
- Handle email production and arrangement, write copy, and develop media calendars and fundraising/acquisition programs for clients;
- Provide guidance on performance testing and seek out new strategies and tools to increase engagement, and/or fundraising goals for our clients;
- Stay on top of the latest industry news and trends in email marketing, deliverability, and digital ad/social media engagement to ensure we are constantly adapting, improving, and providing our clients with the latest cutting edge solutions.
- Edit copy and ensure quality and message consistency across all client programs;
- Assist with miscellaneous client work and internal company projects, as needed.
Requirements and Preferences
Candidates must have significant experience managing political email and digital fundraising programs for an agency, campaign, or progressive organization.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Demonstrated skills in email production, writing and design, online engagement optimization and relational organizing, and a clear vision of how to connect the client’s story to the audience we’re trying to reach.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills, including writing, planning, and implementing A/B tests and reporting data and results for online programs.
- Experience leading teams, collaborating and communicating with clients, and demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in copywriting, storytelling, and executing multiple independent fundraising campaigns simultaneously.
- Ability to manage online multiple media calendars and oversee the creation, production and delivery of fundraising email communications.
- Direct experience managing or implementing email programs using CRMs like NGP/EveryAction, ActBlue, and ActionKit.
- A minimum of four years of work experience working directly in digital strategy, online fundraising, and/or related fields.
- Passion for electing Democrats, advancing progressive causes, and a commitment to diversity, equality, and creating positive change via the work that we do.
- Ambition and drive to succeed in a high-energy environment that requires quick turnaround times and regularly meeting high-priority deadlines.
We’re a young, fast-growing digital firm of fun, ambitious, and talented individuals collaborating and working as a team to deliver high-quality and memorable digital interactions between progressive candidates and their constituents. Client success is truly our success. If digital fundraising for awesome causes across the country and doing work that makes a difference sounds like something that interests you, send us your resume and portfolio today!