At Apollo Artistry we build websites for progressive candidates and causes across the US. from full sites and landing pages to digital ads and email programs. We’re seeking a driven digital strategist to join our team and help us lead the way in crafting quality ads, petitions, copy and email content.
The ideal candidate will have an experienced background in successful execution of digital ad programs across multiple platforms. A passion for progressive politics and a knowledge of current news/events. Candidates should be goal oriented working quickly and collaboratively with our team to meet deadlines and milestones. Our culture is fast paced and team oriented, we succeed together.
- Experience in FB ads manager/Google adwords
- Proficiency in writing, detail oriented
- Experience in NGP Van/BSD/Email copywriting
- Passionate about electing Democratic candidates
- Can show examples/metrics of previous ad campaign work
- The desire to grow your skills and learn new ones in a team setting
- Bachelors degree in Comms or equal experience/skill set
- Ambition and drive to succeed
- Monitor and optimize ad campaigns and email programs
- Research a variety of national issues, state-specific policy
- List growth strategy
- Collaborate and A/B test various digital strategies
- Analyze and report metrics internally and to the client
- Weekly meetings on strategy
- Provide additional support for projects that require copy
- Perform other duties as needed
- Experience with DSPolitical
- Google Marketing platform experience
- CSS or HTML proficiency
- Volunteered/worked on a political campaign
We’re a young fast growing digital firm of fun, ambitious and talented individuals collaborating and working as a team to deliver high quality and memorable digital interactions between progressive candidates and their constituents. Client success is truly our success as well. If Design and doing good sounds like something that interests you, send us a resume and portfolio! Apply below to get started.