At Apollo Artistry, we build websites for progressive candidates and causes across the U.S., from full sites and landing pages to branding digital campaigns, managing social media, and designing mail collateral. We’re seeking a talented, driven graphic designer to join our team and help us lead the way in crafting high-quality, cutting-edge print and digital media.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for clean and modern graphic/print design trends. Experience in progressive politics is a plus. Candidates should be goal-oriented, able to work quickly and collaboratively with our team to meet deadlines and company milestones. Our culture is fast-paced and team-oriented – and we succeed together.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop/Illustrator
- Proficiency in quality design
- Passionate about electing Democratic candidates
- Can show examples of finished projects
- The desire to grow your skills and learn new ones in a team setting
- Commitment to quality implementing today’s best design practices
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or equal experience/skill set
- Ambition and drive to succeed
- Assist the lead with creative direction for client projects
- Design stationary/online ads/social graphics
- Handle revisions and client edits
- Collaborate in designing ads, web and print media
- Maintain organized editable files
- Provide additional support for projects that require design
- Perform other duties as needed
- Facebook Ad Manager Experience
- Google Adwords experience
- CSS or HTML proficiency
- Animation and/or video editing skills
- Volunteered/worked on a political campaign
We’re a young fast growing digital firm of fun, ambitious and talented individuals collaborating and working as a team to deliver high quality and memorable digital interactions between progressive candidates and their constituents. Client success is truly our success as well. If Design and doing good sounds like something that interests you, send us a resume and portfolio! Apply below to get started.