Apollo Artistry is seeking a data analyst to assist in organizing and reporting on various digital campaign efforts across multiple platforms and ad/social/analytic tools.
The ideal analyst will have a thorough understanding of ad platforms and compiling/translating analytic data to better understand and optimize campaign efforts. Candidates should be goal oriented working quickly and collaboratively with our team to meet deadlines and milestones. Our culture is fast paced and team oriented, we succeed together.
- Experience with Google Marketing platform, GA, Tags and Google Sheets
- Proficiency in data visualization
- Ability to understand and optimize through metrics tracking
- The desire to grow your skills and learn new ones in a team setting
- Commitment to quality implementing best analytics practices
- Can solve problems and self-teach
- Ambition and drive to succeed
- Analyze ad campaign/email analytics
- Monitor website traffic and landing page metrics
- Expand on our use of analytics data internally and client facing
- Organize and manage metric data
- Maintain files for reporting
- Provide additional support for projects that require analytics
- Other various responsibilities
- Act Blue, DS political, FB ads or NGPvan experience
- CSS or HTML proficiency
- Volunteered/worked on a political campaign
We’re a young fast growing digital firm of fun, ambitious and talented individuals collaborating and working as a team to deliver high quality and memorable digital interactions between progressive candidates and their constituents. Client success is truly our success as well. If Design and doing good sounds like something that interests you, send us a resume and portfolio! Apply below to get started.